TERMS AND CONDTIONS
Please read Carefully
All bookings are accepted on the basis that you have read, understood and agree to abide, and be bound, by the Terms and Conditions and House Rules.
We ask guests to show the upmost care and responsibility as it is expected that the property and furnishings be returned in the same condition at the end of a stay as at the beginning. Before booking please understand it is a requirement that any damage and/or accidents, unintentional or otherwise, are a responsibility of the guest and that the guest will meet these costs.
All holiday accommodation properties are Smoke Free, without exception.
Keys will only be issued once you have paid all accommodation/bond/booking fees.
Any persons exceeding the maximum occupancy of the property will be considered trespassers and will be evicted.
If there are any questions, please ask and we will be more than happy to help to ensure you experience your perfect getaway.
We thank you and look forward to welcoming you soon.
Covid 19 Update
Kosciusko First National Real Estate and Jindabyne Accommodation Centre continues to monitor Australian Government Department of Health recommendations in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and is responding accordingly.
When considering your Snow Holiday please check with Perisher, Thredbo and Charlotte Pass in regard to their opening dates and any operating restrictions that may apply.
Our accommodation service is independent of the Ski resorts and an inability to secure lift tickets for your stay will not be considered valid reason to cancel and refund your booking.
Should you be unable to leave your place of residence that is nominated at time of booking due to Government Mandated travel restrictions due to Covid 19 outbreak , proof of address will be required (ie: current drivers licence) to cancel booking and you will be refunded your cost of accommodation paid.
For Victorian Guests who have made their bookings that are due to arrive in the next 6 weeks (from 8/7/20) and reside in The Greater Melbourne Area and are bound by the mandatory Lockdown, you are able to move dates or cancel booking when we are provided with proof of address (drivers licence) .
If you are a Victorian guest who has made a booking that is due to arrive in the next 2 weeks( from 8/7/20 ) and are unable to travel due to Border closure, you are able to move your arrival dates or cancel booking once we are provided with proof of address (drivers licence) .
In the event that a Government Mandated travel restriction impacts our local area ie : the property address that you have booked and we are then unable to provide our service , you will be able to move dates or cancel your booking and be refunded your cost of accommodation paid.
Booking Terms When Booking Direct
- A deposit of 50% must be made within 48 hours of making a booking.
- For all bookings, the balance of the tariff is to be paid no less than 30 days prior to arrival date. For bookings made within 30 days of the arrival date, full payment must be made at the time of making the booking.
- Bookings will only be confirmed once a deposit has been paid.
- Failure to meet the above terms may lead to the automatic cancellation of your booking without notice and the appropriate cancellation fees applied.
- Payment for bookings can be made by cash, debit/credit card or direct deposit into our bank account.
- Cancellation of a booking must be in writing and must be received by Jindabyne Accommodation Centre by email on email@example.com or contact us on (02) 64572000.
- Bookings cancelled outside 60 days prior to arrival date will receive a refund of the cost of accommodation paid.
- Bookings cancelled between 30-60 days prior to arrival date will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booking value in addition to the booking fee.
- Bookings cancelled within 30 days of arrival date will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booking value including the booking fee. The tenant/guest will only be entitled to a refund if the accommodation is re-let over the same dates and will only be refunded the re-sell value minus the $40 booking fee.
- Please note changing your property is also considered a cancellation
- Any cancellation refund will be less credit card and booking fees.
- All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars
- All payments will be processed by Kosciusko Realty Pty Ltd ABN 52 128 026 531 trading as Kosciusko First National and Jindabyne Accommodation Centre.
- Credit Card fees will apply and are non-refundable.
- When booking/purchasing from Kosciusko Realty Pty Ltd, card details are transmitted through a secure server using Securepay. Card data is not hosted by Kosciusko Realty after processing.
- When paying by credit card our compliant reservation system encrypts and saves those details to enable Jindabyne Accommodation Centre to automatically process any further payments on your behalf. These charges may be for Balance payments, Security Bond, excess cleaning or damages.
CONDITIONS OF TENANCY
- Party Policy - Zero Tolerance Jindabyne Accommodation Centre follows best practice policies to ensure the properties we represent for short term accommodation are safe, secure and protected. We require an undertaking from guests not to have parties, events or gatherings and give an assurance that the property rented is for the use of registered guests and for the use of those people only.
- Check-in is from 4pm onwards and check-out is strictly 10am; late checkout fee may apply if this is not adhered to. We cannot allow access for storage of refrigerated items or any other items prior to 4pm. Please do not ask, as we do not wish to offend. When the property is ready for check in, instructions will be issued by text message to the mobile phone number on the booking. Under no circumstances will access be issued without the full accommodation being paid, and security deposit held.
- Cancellations - We cannot accept responsibility for actions taken by the owner of the premises outside our control and we reserve the right to cancel any booking as per the owner’s instruction. In this event, we will notify you as soon as possible and do our best to arrange other accommodation or dates suitable to you. If this is not possible, all deposit monies paid will be refunded. We reserve the right to cancel any booking when circumstances arise that renders booking impractical. No other claim, right, action or demand shall exist in or be made by either party.
- Bonds - The holiday guest must supply an authorised security deposit, before the booking commences. A pre-authorised money hold of $500 for properties that sleep 9 and under and for properties that sleep 10 and over the security bond is $1000, will be blocked on the authorised card and held as the deposit. This security deposit is held against claims for late departure, excess rubbish, additional cleaning and damage to the property or its contents. The liability of the holiday tenant shall be the full cost of all excess charges and/or repairs whatever that may be. The deposit will be paid back, less any charges, to the holiday tenant within 10 days of departure. Should the holiday tenant not be the holder of a credit card, the agent will accept cash deposit. If the deposit is in the form of cash, this will be paid back, less any charges, to the holiday tenant within 30 days of departure by way of bank deposit.
- Our staff will describe the property and location in good faith and to the best of their ability. It is the responsibility of the tenant to assess the suitability of the accommodation for their needs. Claims for discounts or refunds will not be entertained for reasons of unsuitable accommodations. Any printed, written or verbal description of the premises by the Agent or its booking partners will be made in good faith; however, no responsibility for contested description can be accepted.
- The tenant agrees to leave the property in a clean and tidy state with rubbish removed, all washing up done and dishwasher cycle commenced. Excess rubbish that does not fit into the bins at the property must be disposed of responsibly by the tenant. Any costs for cleaning above the standard items that our cleaners do must be paid for by the tenant.
- Number of Occupants. Unless otherwise previously agreed with the Agent/Property Owner, all holiday accommodation must only be used for private, residential usage only and to accommodate the number of guests agreed upon at the time of booking. This number must not be exceeded under any circumstances. No function or parties may be conducted at the property under any circumstances. Exceeding the stated number of guests will result in a termination of your booking and you may be required to vacate the Holiday Accommodation immediately without refund. Charges for any additional guests will be debited to your Credit Card without further notice.
- Any and all damages to the property, common areas or fixtures and fittings of the property must be reported to the agent immediately and paid for.
- Each property may have additional ‘rules’ that apply. These will be posted on a notice within the property and will form part of these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility will be taken for personal belongings of the guest. Any required insurance for your belongings must be arranged by yourself. All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure throughout their stay and upon vacating. Any theft or damage due to not securing the property shall be the responsibility of the holiday tenant. Please take the usual steps to prevent any property loss, including locking premises and vehicles when not attended.
- Items left at premises will not be automatically returned. We will hold the items for a maximum of two weeks and then pass them onto a local charity. Items can be returned, by post at the guests’ expense or organised to be picked up within 1 month of guest departure.
- No liability is accepted by the agent or property owner for any injury, debt, damage, loss, delay or inconvenience caused by events outside the agent or owners’ control.
- Unless otherwise specifically stated, pets are not permitted upon the property. If the property is pet friendly the holiday tenant will be responsible for the removal of fleas, faeces etc from the property upon vacating.
- Tenants locked out of premises outside working hours who require us to deliver keys to them must pay a $60.00 fee. If a locksmith is required, the tenant will be responsible for the payment of the locksmiths account.
- All property interiors are non-smoking. Holiday tenants failing to abide by this term will be responsible for the cost of cleaning all carpet, furnishings and window coverings and any costs associated with ensuring tampered alarms are operational.
- The guest agrees to allow the agent and/or appointed tradesperson to enter onto the property at any time to effect or investigate repairs or complaints.
- What to bring - All of our properties are self-contained which includes linen, a small complimentary supply of kitchen and bathroom essentials and all kitchen are equipped with pots, pans, crockery, glassware and cutlery. Properties are privately owned and furnished to an individual owner’s standard.
- These terms and conditions may be varied at any time without notice. Always refer to our website for current terms and conditions.
- Jindabyne Accommodation Centre participates in the Bad Book register. By accepting this booking you hereby agree that if you or any occupant covered by this booking including any guests, breach our Terms and Conditions your Name, Phone Number and Email address along with details of the breach/breaches may be disclosed to the property landlord and/or other agents participating in the Bad Book register. Jindabyne Accommodation Centre reserves the right to cancel a booking where a guest may be registered on Bad Books.
- A Covid 19 Guest declaration will need to be completed by all guests during the Winter 2020 period or until such time as social distancing and all other Government mandated restrictions are lifted.